PRO-DETAILER+1XCarnauba -Quick Detail Spray & Waterless Carwash (1 Gal)
Sometimes you feel like some wax. Sometimes you don’t. Pro-Detailers' got Ultra-Refined White Carnauba wax, others don’t. Pro-Detail brings together the best of both worlds a quick shine detailer with amazing shine and streak free results combined with unmatched carnauba shine and UV Protection, UVA and UVB protection.
Using Pro-Detailer and a
Maintenance spray regularly will extend the life of any wax or sealants and keep
your vehicle looking its best.
Pro-Detailer high on shine yet gently on previous applications of product, it will not remove wax or sealants. Hi-Line modified cleaning agents gently lift and remove light oxidation and water spots with every wipe.
Wipe away dust, fingerprints, smudges water spots, and airborne pollutants in seconds with Pro-Detailer. Pro-Detailer professional blend formulation delivers superior results in the sun or the shade.
TRY IT IN 16oz if you don't need
a gallon just click here or on picture.
Comes with Free 16 oz. trigger spray, Awesome!
- CG Speed Wipe -Wax Free
- Quick Detailer-Wax Free
- Pro-Detailer-Carnauba Enhanced
- industry innovating the only true White Carnauba Based Professional Quick Detail Spray & Waterless Carwash
- 1XCarnuaba Chemical Guys unique Wax Emulsion system enables Pro-Detailer to be used on glass, plastic, metal, and any other nonporous material without streaking or staining trim or rubber, plastic or glass.
- delivering superior results in the sun or shade.
- professional carnauba blend adds shine while protecting the surface.
- emulsified with synthetic lubricants coupled with Chemical Guys Carnauba Emulsion it truly delivers a clean shiny surface in seconds.
- limiting the need for water saves TIME and MONEY
- Cleans, shines and protects all paints, clear coats, rubber, vinyl and plastic surfaces.
- superior quick detailer for chrome and fiberglass
- softens and breaks down light surface contamination while it captures and reduces dirt particles and lifts them off the surface of your vehicle.
- our unique carnauba emulsion lubricates the surface and prevents scratches while restoring underlying shine.
- will not strip or remove wax or sealants
- pleasant scent: Fruity Fresh
Lubricity: Low IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII High
Shine: Low IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII High
Protection: Low IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII High
Durability: Low IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII High
used as a maintenance product:
to upkeep shine on a show quality finish or as a final products to go
over the vehicle after a good wax or sealant application Pro-Detailer
offers superior protection and repels dust. For best result use at
full concentration and always spray on micro fiber towel and wipe
surface to a perfect shine.
When used as a waterless carwash or quick shine: on lightly dusty surface, Pro-Detailer actually works better when diluted with distilled water. Professionals, detailers and many of our customers have found that diluting Pro-Detailer 2parts product to 1part water. will eliminate any streaking, while saving the user money and reducing wash time. (Hey we're here to help you save money)
As a Quick Detail or Maintenance Spray:
When using in very hot direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to even touch it with a towel.
Simply mist on towel or surface.
For the best results, use a to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels. and wipe off with clean towel or micro fiber.
Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
Excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove crème or paste waxes that have hardened.
Superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.
As a Clay Bar Lubricant:
Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo or shampoo prior to claying a surface
Shake well. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
Generously Spray a light mist over clean surface,
The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely
Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area, then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use Clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.